You’re resourceful and self-starting. A student or recent grad looking to get hands-on experience putting all the knowledge you’ve committed the past 4 to 6 years of your life acquiring and aren’t quite sure what’s your next step.
Our Marketing Department is preparing for major growth and is looking for interns to help shape its future structure. ***These positions are unpaid but may lead to a limited number of full-time paid positions.***
The Joe Bullard company is shaking things up in the automotive space and is committed to creating opportunities for people who really want to do great work. Learn more about our DRIVEN program designed to help identify high-performing and ambitious team members looking to build a career.
We’re looking for interns with experience in these areas:
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Communications (Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, and Advertising)
- Business Administration
This opportunity is NOT for you if:
- You need money now – There is always the potential of an internship leading to a paid gig; however, nothing is guaranteed.
- You need someone to hold your hand through everything – We want interns who are resourceful and creative, not afraid of trying to figure things out.
- Constructive criticism is hard for you
- You don’t ask a lot of questions
- Looking for a way to get course credit or resume experience without putting in much effort
If this sounds like you and you know you’ve got what it takes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Intern“. Be sure to include your portfolio, resumé,… and a one minute video telling us why you think you’d be the right choice!