Sales Consultants Needed
Automotive Sales Consultant/Product Specialist
We are looking for a person who aligns with our core values to join our sales team. Joe Bullard Automotive Group is a family-owned business that has been serving Mobile and surrounding areas for over 65 years. Our Vision is: Serve, Develop, Profit, Grow. The Core Values we cling to are: Grit, Respect, Curiosity, Creativity, Ownership, Generosity, and Authenticity.
A Sales Consultant can expect consistent opportunities to advance in learning and in pay. We use an in-house developed program called Driven to have monthly conservations, with all our people, around goals and to understand how we can serve them better and understand challenges more clearly.
People who are typically successful at our dealership come from a wide variety of backgrounds: retail stores, restaurants, and other industries that put a premium on providing great customer service. This is not a typical job; you are expected to become product experts and provide every customer that comes into our dealership a true luxury experience.
As a Sales Consultant, you would be expected to develop a thorough understanding of the sales process as well as vehicles new and used. This position will include understanding the features and benefits of all motor vehicles that are available for purchase and being able to communicate this information effectively to customers and potential customers. The main role of this job is to listen to customer’s vehicle needs and be able to accurately place them, into a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Present and sell vehicles to new and existing customers
- Become a product expert and ambassador of the Chevrolet brand
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Answer customer inquiries and questions
- Set follow up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or another related field is helpful, but not required.
- Track record of success at previous employers
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and MVR check